Monday, May 6, 2013

A New Beginning

We all need a fresh start from time to time. That is why, on this first Monday in the month of May, I've created a brand-new blog. Frankly, I was growing weary of my previous blog. It was too busy and boring, and I wasn't motivated to post there. Bleh. So here I am, starting anew. I hope you like the change.

What's ahead?

Hopefully more content than has been present on my old blog. I have titled this one "Just Write", a quote from the beloved E.B. White. I chose these words as a reminder to do just that--whether I am referring to blogging or my next book.

So here's to new beginnings, to upcoming surprises, and to doing what it is you love to do!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogger. :) I think May is a lovely time for new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete